Maintenance Monday Tournament SeriesRegular price $250.00
Calling all players who want to test their skills against Sweetens & the Maintenance Monday setup by course Superintendent, Brent Roberson, & crew. The format for each Maintenance Monday tournament is an 18-hole Gross competition with the top eight (8) from each Monday event advancing into the Championship Round.
The Championship Round will be comprised of the top 40 performers from the series. Weekly cash prizes will be awarded with a lump sum cash prize for the overall winner. Sign up now!
Monday Maintenance Series Dates:
- July 20
- August 24
- August 31
- September 14
- September 21
Championship will be held on the 28th of September.
You do not need to compete in each event in order to qualify for finals. Top performers from each Maintenance Monday tournament will advance to the Finals.
Format: Individual Gross Tournament over 18 holes with open play for all participants after the tournament is over.
- 2 PM CST start
- Dinner and a T-Shirt.
- $250 per tournament entry (includes cart).
- Free entry into the Championship.
- Each tournament will have up to a $2K purse in cash-paying out the top 5.
- Top 8 advance into the championship
- The championship will have 40 players. Top 8 from all five tournaments and a $5K purse paying out the top 10.
🚨 Make sure to select the correct date from the drop-down menu above and please write you shirt size in the comments section on the checkout page. 🚨