The Roadsign Cup | September 30 - October 1, 2022Regular price $395.00
Join us on September 30th - October 1st to compete in the Inaugural Roadsign Cup. Formerly known as the Sweetens Olympics (during the next Summer Olympic year the name will change back to the Sweetens Olympics)
Cost: $395 per person
- Two days of tournament golf
- 27-holes of Stroke Play (seeding round)
- Minimum two 9-hole matches
- Free play after elimination
- Food & Beverages will be supplied for both days
- Donuts & coffee in A.M
- Registration begins at 7:30am CT
- Shotgun start TBD
- If you sign up as an individual, but have a team or paid for you and your teammate please email us email@example.com with the subject line subject line "2022 Roadsign Cup"
Format: There will be 32 teams of 2 competing for the right to have their name engraved on the Inaugural Roadsign Cup. 27-hole seeding round. Matchplay bracket with a consolation bracket. This will be a handicapped event which will use a percentage of your handicaps.
Book as a single or as a pair. Singles and pairs will be matched up with new Sweetens friends. Refunds are at 30% 4 weeks out and 0 inside of 14 days.
Sign up today!