The Roadsign Cup | September 29-30, 2023Regular price $450.00
Join us on September 29th - 30th to compete in the Roadsign Cup. Formerly known as the Sweetens Olympics (during the next Summer Olympic year the name will change back to the Sweetens Olympics)
Cost: $450 per person
- Two days of tournament golf
- 27-holes of Stroke Play (seeding round)
- Minimum two 9-hole matches
- Free play after elimination
- Food & Beverages will be supplied for both days
- Donuts & coffee in A.M
- Registration begins at 7:30am CT
- Shotgun start TBD
- If you sign up as an individual, but have a team or paid for you and your teammate please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line subject line "2023 Roadsign Cup"
Format: There will be 32 teams of 2 competing for the right to have their name engraved on the Inaugural Roadsign Cup. 27-hole seeding round. Matchplay bracket with a consolation bracket. This will be a handicapped event which will use a percentage of your handicaps.
Book as a single or as a pair. Singles and pairs will be matched up with new Sweetens friends. Refunds are at 30% 4 weeks out and 0 inside of 14 days.
Sign up today!